Sunday, April 27, 2014

Day 7 of my low carb life

So, I cheated twice this week.  A few days ago, I had ice cream with my boys and yesterday, I ate French toast. The French toast made me so sick. I haven't eaten since.

My energy level is still pretty low, but I can feel that I've lost weight. My clothes are starting to fit again. My urine was a very strange color yesterday, so I googled that craziness right away.  Apparently, my body is burning fat for energy and that is a great thing!  

The weekend has been kind of yucky with the boys.  Henry kicked off Friday night by vomiting up his school lunch and then we got a call from the doc on Saturday morning about Henry's spot on his belly. They cultured it and it grew into a bacterial organism.  Hayden has it too, of course.  The doc thinks they picked it up in the hot tub in Florida. Henry's spot is gross, but Hayden with his bad eczema, has a much worse case. 

I dropped the boys with their dad and tried to make the most of what was left of Saturday.  My mom and I took a long walk and then I got a haircut and a pedicure.  Now, I just need my stomach to calm down from the French toast that I ate on Saturday morning, so that I can eat again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment