Tuesday, April 22, 2014

carb challenge

When I went to the doctor last week for my ear, I found out that I weigh about what I weighed two months before my twins were born.  Yep.  Last time I was this heavy, I had 2 people inside of me.  TWO PEOPLE!!!  So, I'm doing the 30 day carb challenge.  It's the end of day 2 and I haven't freaked out yet.  I've eaten a lot of eggs and cheese.  I went shopping tonight and bought more eggs and cheese.  Today, I found out that I can have pickles.  That's pretty exciting....


I was pretty out of it today at school.  I had very little energy and I was freezing most of the day. This feeling is supposed to pass in about a week.  I need to start eating a bunch of vegetables to balance out the meat and cheese that I'm inhaling.   I've eaten some nuts, a few oranges, cottage cheese, and carrots, so my body isn't completely carb free.  That's probably why I haven't passed out!  These food items have some carbs, but nothing like the crap that I have been eating.  I'm going to finish this challenge and hopefully my summer clothes will fit!  

1 comment:

  1. Carb challenge sounds kind of difficult. KUDOS for giving it a go. Luckily, I see peanut butter is acceptable. With cheese and peanut butter, I think I could survive.

    ReplyDelete