Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Maps

I took yesterday off, so today was Monday.....   The kids were a little crazy, but I think it's a full moon soon.

We made some maps in 3rd grade today.  I had fun helping the students out with this task.   I showed several examples of the maps and gave the students several choices to accomplish their goal.  The 3rd graders seem to love choices.  Sometimes, the choices are a little too much for the students to handle, but I let them take the chance.  Most of them quickly choose the easiest choice, but some like a challenge.  I took a lot of pictures today.

Teresa's Map




Glitter World




And then we all went to Upland.  We had a great time with friends and my boys.  Harrison showed up at then end of the night and that made things all the more better.  Some days have a happy ending.


Henry and Jennifer

Harrison 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment