Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sore Throat Sunday

This sore throat is ruining my day.   I think it's allergies, but a kid in my class had strep last week, so there's that. 

I have softball practice later today and now I'm just going to stop by and sign the roster. I really wanted to beat on the softball a little today. 

Hayden and Henry started soccer yesterday. They have a good team. York is helping me coach because I have no idea how to coach soccer and the Cutters organization couldn't find coaches.  They talked their friend Titus into playing.  Titus doesn't really like sports, especially the organized kind.  The boys are all on the same team for the first time since they were around 4 years old.  This should be a fun season. 


1 comment:

  1. I love that you and York are coaching. That's going to be a team of destiny, a team of greatness.

    ReplyDelete