Sunday, March 23, 2014

It's Sunday Night

I slept until 6 pm today and I feel like I've been hit by a truck.   Allan took the boys to the doctor today because their ears were hurting.  They have swimmer's ear and the doc gave them antibiotic drops.

I'm trying to remember the schedule for work tomorrow.  It's changed like 5 times this year and I can barely keep up.  I think it's mostly the same, but I need to go through some emails and figure it out before 8 am.  I do know that there's only 9 weeks left of this school year and I am so thankful for that news.  I have 45 more days with these kids.  My twins have 45 more days of elementary school.  Oh man.  I can't wrap my brain around that.

Hayden

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a smooth re-entry. Your trip looked way awesome. Loved reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete