Thursday, August 21, 2014

I'm horrible at my job

Nobody listened to me today.  We read a book about Animals of Asia. I made, what I thought, was a great plan.  Two kids raised their hands to contribute answers. Everyone stared at me. It was awful. I don't think anyone will remember one thing about Asia or that they even have animals when I ask tomorrow. 




Henry and Hayden had their first middle school XC run tonight. That was fun to watch. Harrison came to give advice and cheer them on. It was nice. Henry finished 11th and Hayden, well, he finished. 


Tomorrow, I'm gonna bring my A game. The animals of Asia are going to be fun and interesting. Somehow. 

2 comments:

  1. Is the tapir an animal of Asia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Maybe I should introduce the kids to the weird animals of Asia. That might be more interesting.....

    http://www.animalcorner.co.uk/rainforests/graphics/tapir2.jpg

    ReplyDelete