Sunday, January 3, 2016

Tomorrow's the big day...

First day of school in 2016 is tomorrow!!!  I prepared myself today by reading articles about how to be a better teacher and I also found some fun problem-solving activities for my students. And I went shopping and spent about $100 on new school supplies.  I want the first day of school In 2016 to be as fun as possible. I'm only going to be with my class for two days this week. We are leaving for Canada on Wednesday morning and I'm super excited about this adventure!  I hope the guest teacher is good and keeps them all in line until I get back on Monday.  


The twins do not want to go back to school tomorrow. I have never heard them say one negative thing about school until this year. They both complain that it's boring and they hate school.  It's so sad because they really loved their elementary school.  They had amazing teachers that challenged them and kept them engaged.  Hopefully North will provide a better environment and they will learn to love school again.

No comments:

Post a Comment