Monday, January 18, 2016

Weekend

This weekend was a bust. I did nothing. I read very little, watched a lot of mindless tv and slept a ton. Lame.  The boys have a 2 hour delay in the morning, but I still have to get up and leave my house at 6am. Lame to the 2nd power 

I did try to take a walk this weekend. I felt like a human Popsicle and my face hurt. I think I got to 10,000 steps on one of the days. 

I went to see my brother yesterday. Henry was the only Streib boy that would go with me. We looked at some old pictures.  


I found 2 that I liked enough to take with me. The one on the left is my senior picture. I call it my Michael Jackson years. I think the picture on the right was taken in Martinsville, Indiana. I was 8 years old. 

I ended this fabulous MLK jr weekend with friends at Upland. I watched the twins play an intense game of chopsticks on their fingers. I love watching them go into their own little world. They seriously forget that anyone is even around.  

 




No comments:

Post a Comment