Saturday, April 18, 2020

Rainy Yucky day

We had our weekly staff meeting this morning on Zoom.  I spent about half the day working on lesson plans for next week.  I really wanted to finish today, but these plans take forever.  I really wanted to have the weekend off.



Mom and I have been walking all over Bloomington.  Yesterday, I took her to the Arboretum on campus.  She loved it.  I hope it starts to warm up soon.  I prefer walking on warm sun shiny days.

Well I started this yesterday and I am finishing today.  It's sunny out today, so I'm planning to walk later.  But first, I'm headed to the condo to clean and organize Henry's old room.  He just left it strewn everywhere last summer.  He has some fantastic lego sets that are up on shelves.  I'm going to box those up for him.  There are race ribbons everywhere.  The boy is a mess.



1 comment:

  1. I like walking around that carillon. I've also been decluttering. Something to do.

    ReplyDelete