Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

It's french fry time, people!  My year without french fries was hard, but I lived to tell about it.  There were only a few times, about ten, that I really craved fries.  When I say craved, I mean, I couldn't stop thinking about them for hours!  This year's resolution will be different however.  NO CHIPS, of any kind, for an entire year. Are you kidding me?  Thank goodness my friend Leeway decided to take on this challenge with me, because I'm going to need some support.  My first mission is to find something that is good to eat with guacamole.   I'm also trying to decide if taco shells and enchiladas are off of the table???  Wouldn't that be cheating?


Happy New Year!


RUN UPDATE:  I went for a run today and it felt pretty damn good!  I ran 5 miles in 65 minutes.  That's 13 minute miles.  If I can maintain that, I will finish the race in about 2 hours and 50 minutes.  My leg is a little sore, but not hurting like the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment