Monday, February 13, 2012

Cafeteria Duty

I laughed all through cafeteria duty today.  This doesn't happen very often.  Usually, it's a hot-poker in the eye kind of situation, but today was different.  This little 3rd grader had a funny t-shirt on and as you all know, I love a good t-shirt!  This particular 3rd grader is smart, quiet, and just a sweetheart, so when she took her coat off and I read her t-shirt, I cracked up!  I told her that I liked her t-shirt and then I made her show the principal and THEN, I asked her if I could take a picture of it.  I'm pretty sure that she rolled her eyes at me at this point, but I was being kind of annoying!


I asked her if I could borrow it and wear it to school tomorrow!  I think it would be a great outfit for Valentine's Day, but I don't think she answered me.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this tee today on the stairs. I was surprised at who was wearing it.

    I told the kid I liked her tee a lot, and that I didn't think she was a bad girl.
    She smiled in her cute way.

    ReplyDelete