Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sick

Sitting at Prompt Care waiting for them to call my name.  They are not very prompt here. 
My ear hurts and my throat is killing me. I'm pretty sure that I have strep, which sucks because that means I will be out for at least two days.  I'm actually becoming the master of lesson plan writing.
So, last night when the boys got home from St. Louis, Henry jumped into my arms and started crying his eyes out.  I couldn't understand what was wrong because he was crying so hard.  He finally managed to say, I MISSED YOU!  I left this kid for about a day and a half.  WTH?  I swear I cut the cord when he went to kindergarten!

Oh, they called my name!


2 comments:

  1. Henry is a hoot. He has his feelings.

    i'm sick, but just a horrid cold.
    but i'm thinking of going to prompt care anyway.

    what did you find out. when you went to prompt care?

    great foto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He would not do a strep test. He said he didn't think it was strep, so the swab wasn't necessary. Not sure how to feel about this. My temp was 101.9 and it's over 100 now. I can't get it to go down and I've take a bunch of advil and tylenol. I hurt all over and I can't sleep!!

    ReplyDelete