Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Big Birthday

My twins turned 10 today.  Ten.  I can't believe it.  I'm not ready for them to be 10.



My mom was in charge of the cakes and everything else for the party because I've been so sick and out of it lately.  She decided to get their hockey jersey numbers for candles instead of 10's.  Henry could not figure this out.  He told my mom that he was going to turn the 3 and 1 around because it was closer to the number 10!  He laughed like crazy when we told him that it was his jersey number.


Henry told my mom that it was the best cake he had ever eaten.  This made her day.   I'm happy that my mom was here to celebrate with us.

2 comments:

  1. Great pix. Your boys are a ton o fun.
    So's your mom.
    So are you, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heff! We need to have another night out soon. I need to discuss my rooster issue.

    ReplyDelete