Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer

Guess what I'm doing?  I'm eating ice cream and watching the Cubs play the White Sox!  And guess what else?  The Cubs are winning.  Summer is officially here.  I finished cleaning and organizing my room today.  Special thanks to Derloshon for helping me out!


I slept until 11 today.  I couldn't believe it.  I mean, I'm not mad, but 11?  I took Henry to the dentist to get his tooth fixed AGAIN.  That poor kid has terrible teeth.  Harrison and Hayden have never once had a cavity.  Henry has one or two every. single. time!

I'm going to go watch one of my students play baseball tonight.  I'm pretty excited about this.  I'm meeting up with a bunch of my students next week to go skating.  These little people think they can out skate me.  pshhh   I hope I don't break my hip proving a point.

Tonight is game 7 of  the Blackhawks vs. Red Wings.  Let's go HAWKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment