Monday, May 27, 2013

Lazy Day

I've spent most of the day in bed.  I think I'm starting to smell weird.  I've been watching movies and searching for a new recipe to try.  I came across this amazing art teacher's website.   He had a line with shading project on his website that I wanted to try.   It took a couple of hours and my arm started to cramp!  I need to get back to the gym.

I started to make one for Memorial Day.



All the white was a little too boring for me, so I colored it in.  I need to make another one that shows pinching off in the picture.  Those skinny little lines on the right have to go!



My boys brought home a ton of extra art supplies on the last day of school.   They told me that kids were just throwing perfectly good supplies away and they were digging them out of the trash for me!  The art tub that we have at home is full again and I'm pretty excited about this!

Now back to looking for a recipe!!! Or making another line with shading piece.  Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment