Thursday, May 30, 2013

great day

Today was a lot of fun.  It was packed with dogs, friends, and family.  We started the day at the dog park.  We took Stormy to meet Perry.  Stormy loved the park and only fought with one dog. Perry.


As you can see in this picture, Perry is giving Stormy the evil eye.  Perry is a little guy, but he thinks he is tough stuff.  He was barking and acting like he was in charge or something.  The new dog park by Lake Griffy is pretty nice.  They even have a bathing area for the dogs at the exit.  



My brother brought his kids down to spend the night tonight.  I only had to remind the nieces and nephew about my "no screaming in the house" rule twenty times.  I think they remember now.  I made them all stay outside until about 10 and now they are watching The Avengers.  I'm taking them swimming and to the park tomorrow.  I hope they let me sleep in.  

1 comment:

  1. Stormy's probably so jazzed that summer's here. Just like all of us.

    ReplyDelete