Sunday, May 26, 2013

To Do List

I don't think my "to do" list has ever been as long as it is right now. I have lists taped everywhere:  my computer, my cabinets at work, my fridge, my car, my phone, I even write some some things on my hand!  I'm exhausted and I sleep every minute that I get the chance.

I'm worried about this summer.  It's packed.  I have everything on my phone, but sometimes, my phone doesn't give me enough notice to get things done or help me plan!  Stupid phone.

Things that I'm looking forward to this summer...

June 1  Henry has baseball camp in Terre Haute
June 5  Bloomington North Track and Field banquet
June 10-14 Wonderlab Science training 9-4
June 30  Start of Dexter season 8 and baby Njau's birthday party!!!

July 7-12  Hockey camp for twins in Ohio
July 19 Train Concert
July 20 Soccer tournament
July 22- 24 Learning Summit
July 26  E-learning presentation

I feel a little better just typing that all out.  It doesn't seem so scary now, just typed there in that teeny tiny space.   I mean there's baseball, softball, and soccer games, birthday parties, cookouts, but that's all the fun stuff.  I'll be ok.  Everything will get done.  I hope.



I'm watching IU play Nebraska for the Big Ten championship right now!  I'm having fun texting Heise back and forth.  Her Cornhuskers beat us last night, so it forced another game.  The Hoosiers are already in the NCAA tournament, but we will have a great seed, if we win this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment