Tuesday, August 20, 2013

say ok and do it right away

Some of my students are really struggling with this concept this year.  I spent several minutes with one student going over and over this rule.  I'm not doing it tomorrow.  It's exhausting to remind, remind, remind, and get no cooperation.  So, I'm done.  This kid is getting one reminder tomorrow and then it's gonna be game over.



Henry and I biked to our friend's house last night.  She wasn't home, so we played with her neighbor's cat, Louie.  He's pretty cool.

These cute little bunnies were at my friend Whitney's house.  Her dog tried to eat them.

Henry's teeth are all falling out and Hayden wet the bed last night.  It's a full moon and I'd like this week to be over now.  Harrison has a XC meet this Saturday.  He ran a 5k last week in 16:32.  So, I'm really looking forward to this weekend.  I also have to volunteer at the Oliver Winery Bluegrass Fest for the Blades Hockey team.  It's going to be a busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment