Friday, August 30, 2013

The numbers

My mom is 64 today. I think she's had a pretty great birthday. She's asleep now, but not snoring yet!  I have to wake up in 8 hours and run 13.1 miles. And I started today. That was not supposed to happen. Its only been 23 days. There are 15 port-o-potties along the route.  I'll probably use 5 or 6 of them.  It's supposed to be 75 degrees at 7:30 and almost 90 by 10. I plan to be done by 10.  There are 12 water stations.  I hope my mom stays hydrated. I haven't trained like I wanted to, but I have definitely been exercising a bunch this past month.  The stairs at Fairview Elementary school remind me every day that I'm not in shape yet.  This will be my 14th half marathon. I'm thinking about where to run number 15. Time to get some sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment