Sunday, November 10, 2013

Headback

At yesterday's hockey game, Hayden promised me that he would score a goal if I bought him a snickers bar before the game.  I watched him eat this candy bar through the face guard of his helmet and it just cracked me up.

And guess what?  He scored a goal!  I love this kid.  He makes so happy.  I was thinking about him all the silly things that he says and I remembered one of my faves this morning.  We were in the pool over the summer and he told Henry to get off of him because he was hurting his headback.  I said, "headback"???  Don't you mean NECK?  He said, oh yeah, and just smiled and giggled.

Harrison got his new iPhone 5s.  He said that the camera is a lot better and it takes really great pictures.  I said, let me see it!  So, I took a picture of him and he sent it to me.   I'm not so sure that this is a really great picture.  Is there a camera that makes teenage boys smile?  Maybe I should try face timing him.



1 comment:

  1. Head back is hilarious. I am jealous of Harrison's phone.
    Happy PLC day.

    ReplyDelete