Sunday, November 24, 2013

Spirit Week, Pink, and Belly Dancing

 Last week was spirit week at my school and I took it very seriously, but I didn't take any pictures on pajama day or sports day.  WTH??


Hat Day

Crazy Socks Day

Twin Day
Harrison and I went to see Pink perform.  When we got to our seats, he sat down and looked at me and said, so... what songs does she sing?  I said, well pretty much every song on the radio.  I brought up a few of her songs on youtube to show him.  This was his first concert ever and I'm pretty sure it will be the greatest concert that he will ever see.  It was hands down the best I've ever seen.  She is just an amazing performer and Harrison loved it.




I'm addicted to Breaking Bad and Bitstrips right now.  I'm on season 3 and I can't stop watching this show.  That's me on the left cooking meth.  I'm pretty bad ass.


We went to watch Derloshon belly dance at the Player's Pub last night.  It was a benefit for Middleway House.  She is really great at this.




 I have an entire week off for Thanksgiving Break!!!  Woooo HOOOO!!   I'm taking my boys to Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment