Monday, July 18, 2016

Almost Home

We slept in Indy on Friday night.  It was nice to sleep in a real bed. I want to buy a bigger tent for the next trip. Harrison and I decided that we liked the drive through wild life park the most.  Next summer we are going to look for another drive through park and plan our camping trip around that place.

Top 5 Are you serious???.... Moments 

1.  Discovered a giant piece of the van missing 

2.  Always clean out the tent after a camping trip. Especially if it has rained 

3.  Do not spray deep woods off on the van. Unless you already need a new paint job 

4.  If you are low on gas, do not get off the interstate unless you can see a gas station with your own eyeballs. 

5.  Do NOT lock the door of the van with the remote while you are sitting in it and then open the door. Especially at 10pm in the middle of a pitch black campsite while people are sleeping. 


Henry was blocking me from taking his picture.

On Saturday, I met Allan somewhere on 37 to exchange kids. He took Harrison and I took Henry and Hayden to hockey camp.  5 more hours in the car to Kent, Ohio. We stayed in Kent on Saturday night and got the boys settled into their dorm on Sunday. 

My boys are playing the crazy popular  Pokemon Go game.  The twins don't have a data plan so they make me turn on my hotspot.  We were shopping for a suitcase with wheels on it and found this on Sunday. 


Beth and I stopped in Columbus to eat dinner on the way home. We ate at the Columbus Brewery.  It was a lot like Upland, but the food wasn't as good. I had a little bit of a nervous breakdown on the ride back to Indy last night.  I start my job at Target tonight in Bloomington. I guess I'm going to take a year off of teaching. 




No comments:

Post a Comment