Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Texas Rangers

I went to a Rangers game once.  My brother lived in Arlington for awhile.  I didn't really like the stadium and the escalator scared me a little. It went straight up and you couldn't really see where it ended. I think some guy died trying to catch a foul ball in that stadium last summer.  That would be a terrible way to die.

The Rangers have managed to make it to the Word Series two years in a row.  The lost to the Giants in 2010 and the Cardinals last year.  This made me happy.  I did not want them to win.


The boys swam in the *ocean all day today.  Usually the water is cold during spring break, but we didn't have much of a winter this year; so the water is nice.  We ate at Dick's Last Resort tonight.  They all made hats.  Hayden pulled his down over his face.  Cute kid.  One of my three favorites.




*The Gulf of Mexico is the ocean that the boys swam in today.  Texas borders the Gulf of Mexico.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the Gulf of Mexico that boarders Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texas borders the Gulf of Mexico ... and it does it well.

    I wish I was in the Gulf of Mexico, cold water or not.

    ReplyDelete