Sunday, March 25, 2012

New York Mets

I know very little about the Mets.  I do remember when Madonna was dating Mike Piazza.  I was reading about the Mets on line and I found out that they did not win much their first year.  In fact, they had the worst regular season record in the books, with only 40 wins and 120 losses.



This stat reminded me of Tom Crean and the Hoosiers.  Did you know that Crean and his Hoosiers only won 28 total games his first 3 years at IU?  Yep, 6 his first year, 10 the second year and 12 last year.  Guess how games they won this year?  27  Next year, our Hoosiers will be unstoppable.


3 comments:

  1. That's a cute picture. They both look happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had such a good year with our Hoosiers. A winning Hoosier team makes my life significantly better.

    On another note, Husbandman just told me that the mets aren't doing that great in spring training. Hope this isn't an omen.

    On even another note....have you seen 21 Jump Street? So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only our Gophers could experience such success with Tubby at the helm.

    ReplyDelete