Friday, March 16, 2012

Oakland Athletics

I watched a movie called Moneyball and it was about the Oakland A's.  I really liked that movie, but I had to keep running to the restroom while it was playing.  Every time I got back, Harrison told me that I missed something funny.  So, I can't wait to rent it.

I remember watching Ricky Henderson play when I was little.  I think he played until he was 50 or something.  He could steal a base like nobody's business.  
 




I really wish that I would have organized these teams like Pronto Pup did or at least in alphabetical order or something.  It's getting more difficult to remember which teams I've covered.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I have organized my blog posts awesomely. I can't wait to see that movie when I rent/Netflix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with not knowing who I've posted about and who I have left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pic of mark m. Moneyball was a super good movie. I think it should have won best picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't remember because you're old and it is St. Patrick's day which means if you're responsible you've had a couple of pints for me already! :-) I made a checklist. I can make you a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to watch Moneyball and I really want to watch the Oakland A's! What a great team with a lot of potential.

    ReplyDelete