Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Colorado Rockies

The Colorado Rockies played their first game in 1993 against the Mets.  I don't really know much about the Rockies.  Henry played for the Rockies team last year in the local baseball league.  For my birthday last year, we went to a Cubs vs. Rockies game at Wrigley.  Henry really wanted to wear his Rockies hat to the game.   I flipped out, a little.   I won.  We left that stupid hat at home.  When he gets older, he can cheer against the Cubs, but NOT when he is 9 and NOT on my birthday!

I am also reading The Hunger Games.  I really like this book.  It's a story based in North America after it has been destroyed.  The new nation is called Panem and the Capitol is built in the Rockies.

So that is the real reason, I chose to blog about the Rockies.  Although, Goodwoman beat me to it!  


5 comments:

  1. Way to put your foot down. Sometimes Shef likes to cheer for the Packers just to annoy me. But I force him to wear Vikings stuff. Even if it's not my birthday. Also, I love Wrigley field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the hat decision... good call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I don't like the Cubs ...

    I love that photo. Such a cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great pic of your mom and the twins. I like calling them the twins.

    ReplyDelete