Friday, July 29, 2016

Hayden Scott

Hayden got his physical for soccer this week. They did not make him do the turn and cough test or whack his knee with the little hammer. I kept telling him that they were done and he didn't believe me. The lady brought the discharge papers in and told us that we could go and he said, no way!!  That wasn't even a real physical!!


It's good to see that he can make himself comfortable anywhere still.  


And entertain himself...

Waiting to hear from the new principal at Fairview. I hope I get this job. My friends are all talking about their classrooms and I feel like I'm missing out.  I'm going to think positive and hope for the best. 

1 comment:

  1. I really wish they still knocked on the knees with the little mallet.

    I don't like waiting for things so I hear you. I'm going to keep thinking positive too.

    ReplyDelete