Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ESPN

I'm going to ramble, so if you are bored..... read on.

The twins and I spent the night at my mom's house last night.  She has ESPN and I DO NOT. (not fair)  It was Monday, so I got to watch Monday Night Football for the first time this season.  I was in heaven and I love the Chicago Bears, so it was nice to see them beat up on the Vikings.



I have a new peppermint vanilla candle and it smells so good.   It is an aroma soy candle.  Bought it at target.  I might go back and get another one.

I have a dilema.  Henry has 2 more gifts than Henry.  I'm still trying to figure out how this happened.  I know how to count and Hayden was way better than Henry this year!  So, back out into holiday hell I go.  ugh.....

I made dentist appointments for everyone tomorrow. Yes, that's how much I love my children.  Dentist appointments during their Christmas break.  HA HA HA HA  Hey, clean teeth are important!  I made them 6 months ago and Harrison has wrestling practice at the same time! WTH?

I've decided to start running again.  I want to train for a mudathlon.  This looks like more fun than should be allowed.  June 25th!  Sounds like a great birthday present to myself!  I think Harrison is going to run it with me.  I'm going to look for a few more crazy people to join me :)

4 days til Christmas.  Hope everyone is buckling down.

1 comment:

  1. One more trip to the mall tomorrow, thanks to my dad.

    Mudathlon looks really hard. You are inspiring! I slogged for 20 minutes today.

    ReplyDelete