Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday

I slept a ton last night.  I needed it!  I love to sleep.  I love naps.  I went ice skating with the twins today.  It was so fun.  I played tag with a bunch of their friends.

I really wish that I could relax and enjoy the holidays.  I'm trying to remember the last time that I enjoyed this time of year.  I think I was ten, maybe?   I get so stressed out.  A couple of years ago, I got so excited because I found this really cool gift for a friend of mine.  The friend did not think the gift was as cool as I did.  In fact, the friend got really mad at ME for thinking that the gift was such a great find!  I'm not really friends with that person anymore, but the point is, I stink at this.  I can't do anything right during this time of the year.

I remember ONE gift that I enjoyed receiving in the past 10 years.  It wasn't actually anything that I could hold in my hand.  It's kind of hard to describe.  It was a thought, an idea.  It never came true, but I do remember being so happy about that thought.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment