Thursday, December 23, 2010

Grinch

The Grinch is on.  First the cartoon, now the movie.  The Grinch is cool.  Dr. Seuss is a genius.  How the Grinch Stole Christmas was first published in 1957.  Wow!  Is it a Masterwork???  I hope so!


I'm taking the twins and their cousin to see the Yogi Bear movie tomorrow.  It didn't get very good reviews, but that is what they want to see.....  I'd like to see the movie Love and Other Drugs, but who asked me?  

I bought a couple of books yesterday.  I read one of them already.  It was the new Sedaris book.  It was ok, definitely not my favorite.  

We are supposed to get a bunch of snow in the next couple of days.  I'm going sledding.  

Harrison helped me make cookies today.  That was my highlight.  

2 more days.  I think I can see the light.  




2 comments:

  1. I tried to talk Ros into buying this very BEE pillow pal.
    She didn't want it, but I kept saying, "Look at its face! Get THE BEE!"

    Happy Christmas, Kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twins got pillow pets for Christmas and they love them. She should have gotten the Bee. Clearly, she is missing out. Just look how content Stormy is!

    Merry Christmas!

    Streibie

    ReplyDelete