Sunday, April 19, 2015

Biking and Hiking

The weekends are too short. I never have enough time to get everything done. Henry and I went on a short bike ride yesterday.  He wanted to bike around campus. I'm always up for that.  IU has a beautiful campus.   We biked by the new Ernie Pyle statue.


Someone put earbuds in his ears. 

We saw Hoagy and also biked by the Art Museum. 


Bloomington is amazing, but I'm done with this place. I went out of here.  I really want out of Indiana.  Harrison is going to IU in the fall and I'm pretty happy about that, but it doesn't mean that I have to be here. 

Speaking of Harrison, he had a great day in track yesterday. They broke the 4 x 1600 record.  Smashed it really and then he won the 3200 in 9:51. Super awesome. I missed the whole thing because I stayed in Bloomington to coach the twin's soccer team.  They won and it was fun, but Harrison is a senior and he's almost done with this running thing. I need to make it to more of his meets. 


Super stinky feet after the soccer game. 



The twins and I stomped around in Leonard springs today.  It rained the entire time, but it was super fun. Hayden grumped and complained for an hour and then he said, I can't believe that I didn't want to come!! This is so fun!!!  I want to take them to the butterfly exhibit next to the zoo in Indy next weekend. I just need to make it through this week first. 


No comments:

Post a Comment