Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Senior

Harrison has a severe case of senioritis. I wish there was a shot for this or something. He's refusing to go to graduation. He said, "we can have a fantastic day with that $250 you are going to spend on a cap and gown."  I'm not going to make him go.  I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see what fantastic plans he comes up with for us to do on that day.  He did have an amazing run last night.  1st place in the 3200  10 minutes flat. 



In other news, I saw a ton of former students tonight at Tri North track practice. I also saw a few at soccer practice. I almost started crying when I saw Russell. He was one of my faves. He came running over to give me a big hug and we were both so happy to see each other that we just stood there smiling and laughing for a minute.  I finally asked him about school and his little sister. I promised to come early and watch some of his Saturday games.  I'm going to have lunch with a former student tomorrow and visit another one after school.   The healing process might start after this week. Ouch.  



No comments:

Post a Comment