Monday, April 20, 2015

Fitbit

I made it to 10,000 steps tonight around 6 and then Hayden wanted to wear my Fitbit for awhile.  I tried to stay with him because I'm in a few challenges and I didn't want to cheat.  So for every step he took, I tried to take one.  My mom and Kelly have won almost every single challenge that I've been a part of, but today was different.  Hayden wanted to win and he went crazy.

Henry had a track meet tonight.  He ran the first event and the last event, so we had a lot of time on our hands.  At first Hayden was just walking around with my mom and I.  Then I showed him the challenge on my phone and how Granny was way ahead of me.  He took off running and my mom chased him down.  I was dying laughing and trying to video tape it all at the same time.  Every time Hayden would take off running, my mom would sneak up behind him and he would scream and run the other way.  The 65 year old lost to the 13 year old tonight, but that woman is determined to win tomorrow. I love it!!




I ended up giving Hayden my Fitbit and went out and bought another one.  I needed a new one anyway.  The one that I bought was too tight.  There's a 5th grader at my school that has one.  He asks me everyday how many steps I have.  He always has more than me.  My legs are screaming in pain from all of the walking that I've been doing.  It's a good thing.  I need to get moving.



No comments:

Post a Comment