Sunday, April 12, 2015

Big Changes

Two of my closest friends moved this weekend.  Katie moved about 10 hours away.  I'm so happy for her, but she has lived 5 minutes away from me for about 4 years now and I haven't quite processed all of this yet.  You know that saying, "friends come and go in your life," well that's crap.  She might have moved, but she is always going to be with me.  She's one of my forever friends.

Hayden's soccer game 2012

Mother's Day 2012, Indians Game


Thank goodness for technology because now she is just a FaceTime away.  June 6th is the last day of soccer and I'm throwing the twins in the van and we are going to Washington D.C.  We've never been there, so the list of things to see and do is growing.

Goodman just moved a little closer to Bloomington.  Luckily, I get to see her once a week.  She's getting married soon, so that will be another big change.  I'm so happy for all of my friends.  Life is good and like my best friend says, the Universe is in charge, so just enjoy the ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment