Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Haircut

Henry and I got haircuts tonight.  We just go to Great Clips. Nothing fancy. I love the check in app that they have. We check in online, drive over there, get our hair cut and leave. Amazingly simple. Henry always makes me go back with him. He can't tell the lady how to cut his hair, yet.  He always makes me tell her. I told her 2 inches off all over. Henry wanted 2 1/2 but he was worried when she started talking about cutting his hair up and over the ear. So he stuck with 2. He was mad when she finished. I could see that he wanted that extra 1/2 inch. He complained about it on the way to the car. Live and learn kid!!   


When we got to the car, I snapped a few pictures of him and he knocked my phone out of hand. He said, "what are you doing?!?!!?  You can't just start taking random pictures of me!!"  I died laughing. I said, "well, I am your mother!  I like taking pictures of my children during their childhood!"  This is from the kid that was always begging me to take his picture when he was little. Teenagers. Ugh.  


When we got home, he was still complaining about his hair cut. He hates it. He wants it to be shorter and Hayden won't cut his hair at all anymore.  My boys will be 14 this month. I can't even handle this. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment