Friday, February 19, 2016

Long week

I spent some time with this sexy beast and renewed my CPR certificate.  So if you are choking or not breathing, I can handle it. 


On Wednesday, I confiscated a 6th grader's phone and as a result, 3 kids got suspended.   When I took "little Johnny's" phone, he flipped out.  I told him that his mom would have to come and get it.  He didn't like that idea.  And then 2 other students went through my desk, found his phone and gave it back to him!!  I was livid.  Those boys will all be back on Monday. Can't wait. 

 

We are in Fort Wayne for the end of the season buckeye tournament.  One more weekend of hockey and then I'll be free for a month or so. 

The boys won both games yesterday.  The 2nd game ended in a shootout. Henry scored and Hayden did not. It was exciting that they both got a chance to shoot though. They are playing for the championship today in about an hour.  I hope they win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment