Sunday, February 14, 2016

Louisville

I spent my Saturday watching the boys play hockey in Louisville, Kentucky.  We lost the first game and tied the 2nd game.  We had a 4-1 lead in the first game and lost it.  We were in first place before the games started and after the loss and tie, we ended the season in 4th.  I took a walk between games, washed the van, and shopped a little to take my mind off of the first game.

The boys wanted a Redbox movie for the ride home, so I found a machine and let them pick a movie. They picked Ant-Man.  They put their headphones on and I didn't hear from them again until I pulled into the driveway.



I couldn't sleep when I got home.  I read a bunch of articles on-line, registered Hayden for soccer, signed up for a half marathon, and then got lost in Law and Order.   My spring is now booked with coaching soccer, and training.  I'm going to train for real for this half.  I might even try for a PR.   

1 comment: