Wednesday, January 12, 2011

long day

Today was good.  I worked a little, but mostly hung out with some amazing friends.  And by the way...  I like the word amazing.  I use it all the time.  There are two, very AMAZING songs out right now that are centered around that word.  Here is one...


I tried to watch a movie with Harrison today, but he was busy texting, listening to his ipod and chatting with people on facebook at the same time that the movie was playing.  So, I'm not sure that I can say that I watched a movie with him... or can I?

I'm ready to go back to work tomorrow.  I need some space from my children to truly appreciate them.

Tonight, for a snack, I had a bowl of Reese's Puffs cereal with a boat load of hershey's chocolate syrup poured all over it.  So, you know what that means.  You might want to keep some distance for a minute, if you know what I'm sayin....

No comments:

Post a Comment