Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day #2

I'm taking a break from my working on my unit.  I got some done today, not a lot, but some.  I did find several things today for my colleagues to use :)

Harrison got his braces off today.  He is very excited about this.  He has been taking pictures of himself and sending them to his friends all day. 

I went to workout today at the Iron Pit.  Harrison went with me.  The roads are ok.  I'm really hoping for another snow day tomorrow.  I know this completely contradicts what I had to say in another post about snow days, but DANG, I have a lot to work on right now.

I did not go outside and play in the snow with the boys today.  We usually got sledding on days like this or at least go outside for awhile, but I had a lot to do and Hayden is sick.  So, I found some snow day pictures from 2004 to post.






I hope everyone enjoyed thier snow day.   

2 comments:

  1. I too was glad for the snow day. Is Hayden getting better?
    Any braceless Harrison pix for the blog???

    Try to have some fun today. I was lazy yesterday so today I'm going to have laser focus. It's so great to have this extra time with R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayden is better. He slept through hockey practice last night!

    Harrison barely let me see his teeth. I tried to get a pic, but he ran away :)

    Laser focus. That's great. Hope Ros is doing ok.

    ReplyDelete