Sunday, January 16, 2011

no french fries

I made the resolution to not eat any french fries this year.  I like to make simple resolutions that I can actually keep, but this one is killing me!  I want some fries so badly.  I think I thought about french fries for about 5 hours today!  The sad thing is that my friends jumped on the no fries wagon with me and now we are all suffering.  What a dumb idea, what was I thinking?




So, last night, I called my 14 year old and told him that I was going to bring pizza home.  He and his two friends had been home alone for about 3 hours.  When I got home, they were all 3 parading around the house in their underwear and they had t-shirts on that were about 8 sizes too small.  I laughed until I cried AND they let me take pictures of them!  I'm pretty sure that these pictures are going to be worth something some day!!!

I also found about 50 pictures of the boys that they took using photo booth.  If you don't have this, you have to get it.  It's amazing!  Here are a few of my favorites...


Henry and Hayden wanted to play, too!





 

1 comment:

  1. No Fries for a year. This is one of the hardest things I've ever done, or probably ever will do. I'm going to need a lot of support.

    Your boys are v. funny. Why doesn't this surprise me?

    ReplyDelete