Tuesday, January 25, 2011

popcorn and cheese

Today was a long day and I really just want it to be over!  I’ve been going since 6:30 am thanks to Harrison’s love for early morning orthodontist appointments.

It really seemed like I did a lot today, but I feel like I got very little done.  I’m not sure that makes any sense, but it’s how I feel. My to do list is growing by the minute and it was already a mile long to begin with!



I worked until almost 7 tonight.  The twins had CHEESE and POPCORN for dinner and we barely made it to hockey practice on time.  Hayden complained and whined all the way to practice.  He just wanted to go home and play his XBOX.  stupid xbox…

Is it really only Tuesday?  I’m not sure that I’m going to make it to Friday.  I really want to sleep for a couple of days.  Are people allowed to hibernate?  

No comments:

Post a Comment