Thursday, January 13, 2011

no braces!

Ok, so as you know Harrison got his braces off recently.  He is being a total PUNK about letting me take his picture.  He runs. He screams.  It was a little bit funny, but I'm over it.

I had him trapped in the car this morning and I just started snapping away because he could not run!  But this is all I got....



So, I had to get creative.  I mean, seriously, you have to stay on your toes when you have a teenager!  I picked him up from wrestling practice and asked him if he wanted Chipotle....  tee heee  heee

Chipotle is a weakness for my son.  He will pretty much do anything to eat that food.  I made sure that he could see the place and smell it when I said, "I'm going to need a picture first."

He resisted, with lame excuse....  "I need a shower."  "I need my face to clear up."  blah blah blah...

"No chipotle until I get a picture."  I won, of course. So, here's the pics.




He looks so grown up.  It kinda made me a little sad.  And then he asked me if he could go to a sleepover at a girls house this weekend.   yikes.

2 comments:

  1. You're a genius! He looks great, and I agree, v. grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about the genius part, but I did win that one and I will be bragging about it!

    ReplyDelete