Saturday, January 29, 2011

survival mode

I survived last week, but barely.  My back was giving out on me from all the stress and on Friday, I had to take my heating pad to work with me.  And that means that I had to sit down a lot.  I hate to sit down at work.  The students get off task and behavior issues suddenly appear everywhere.

I went to bed at 10 last night and I slept until 1 o’clock today.  I feel a lot better and maybe by tomorrow night, I will be ready for Monday morning!  

We have a bunch of snow on the way.  I’m sick of snow and winter.  I want summer to hurry up and get here!

 


I started reading The Lost Symbol today.  I bought it over winter break and then lost it.  I found it last night under my bed.  What the heck?  I loved The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons.  I hope this one is just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment