Wednesday, May 25, 2011

sleep

I love that when Hayden gets tired, he just goes to bed and falls asleep.  He doesn’t wander around the house looking for things to whine about or ask for food or countless cups of water.  I’m not going to mention any names here, but the kid that is guilty of doing those annoying things, his name starts with an H.





Back to Hayden.  I love the way he deals with life.  Hardly anything bothers this kid.  He’s always smiling and happy about something.  Tonight, he was running around in his underwear telling me all about his day.  He’s reading the book Chocolate Fever at school.  He thinks it’s pretty cool that the main character’s name is Henry.  He is also obsessed about Cow Ants???  He was googling them last night and tonight.  I’m not sure who told him about these things, but they are kinda gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment