Tuesday, May 24, 2011

final countdown

The 4th, 5th and 6th graders are gearing up for their big end of the year play.  This year it’s Joust!  In my opinion, our music teacher puts on the best elementary school plays in town.  The practices have been super intense.  She has really high expectations for these kids and they step up to the challenge year after year.  I’m always amazed at how good they are.   



I have a sore throat.  I can’t believe that I’m sick again.  I really don’t see how this is fair.  


Henry made this and told me to take a picture of it and put it on my blog.  I think he needs to start his own blog.  


4 comments:

  1. how many days will be left when i get home? 6 i think.
    I love when people request that I put stuff on my blog. Makes me laugh.

    There's a Canadian mathematician here who has been reading leeway for a few years. He brought up a bunch of funny stories last night. I tried to get him to blog too. but to no avail. When is joust?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joust is June 2nd and it’s going to be great!

    Not sure about how many days you will have. When are you coming back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I can find my Cubs shorts, I will take a picture, so you can put it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok MM -I’m waiting on the pic :)

    ReplyDelete