Thursday, May 5, 2011

headache

I have had a headache since 9:30 this morning.  It won’t go away.  It has calmed down quite a bit, but I still have it.  I’ve taken more advil today than I took all last week.

Harrison ran in the middle school city track meet tonight.  He ran the mile in 5:14 and took 4th place.  This is 16 seconds faster than his PR time in a meet.  I was so proud of him.  He also ran the 800 and took 5th place.  He is now talking about running cross country in high school instead of football.  I really hope that he chooses to run instead of playing football.  I love football, but I would rather watch that kid run.

Stormy has a horrible injury to her shoulder.  I’m pretty sure that I can see her bone, but I’ve been told that it’s only her muscle.  OK…  Well, muscle, bone, whatever.  There is a freaking hole in her shoulder and no one knows how it got there.  She is going to the vet first thing in the morning.



I saw this tree on the Butler campus.  I sat and watched the clouds move behind it for a long time.  It was really a calm and beautiful sight.

Harrison and I are watching The Hurt Locker now.  I’ve been wanting to watch this movie for awhile now.  I’m hoping it helps with the headache situation.

2 comments:

  1. Hey U,

    Great podcast!
    Great image of tree and cool clouds.
    Great job, Harrison on the running!

    Boo on the headache.
    Hope you're better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The headaches are a total bummer. I like Aleve better than Advil.

    And WOW that runner is FAST! :)

    ReplyDelete