Thursday, May 19, 2011

movies and stuff

Went to see the movie Bridesmaids with Goodwoman.  OMG..  It is a must see.  I laughed almost non-stop throughout the entire movie.  

I actually got to play softball tonight and it was not raining or sprinkling.  I had to pitch.  I don’t usually pitch for this team, so I wasn’t ready and my Sunday team that I normally pitch for, hasn’t played in like a month or so.  So, I SUCKED!!!!!!!   I did get a couple of nice hits, but we lost.




13 days of school to go!  I am going to miss these kids.  They are a fun and crazy group.

4 comments:

  1. The end of the year is certainly bitter sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see that movie. I love Kristin Wiig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie was great! I want to see it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto on Bridesmaids!!! I loved it so much. I will probably pay to see it in the theater again - unheard of for me.

    ReplyDelete