Thursday, August 11, 2011

G is for the Grinch

I love the Grinch story.  I love the cartoon, and the movie version with Jim Carrey, is hilarious.  I watch both several times during Christmas break every year.  Straight No Chaser has a great version of "You're a Mean one, Mr. Grinch!"



Your Brain is full of Spiders
You've Got Garlic in your Soul!


Favorite Quote....

Grinch: How could it be so? It came without ribbons!... it came without tags!... it came without packages, boxes, or bags! 







4 comments:

  1. Hear, hear! My favorite quote, though, is "Then he did the same thing to the other Who's houses, leaving crumbs much too small for the other Who's mouses."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last part of the quote:
    "...What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.
    What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me excited for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like little Cindy Lou Who.

    ReplyDelete