Sunday, September 22, 2013

A week in pictures


I've been looking through my phone pictures for a blog topic.  I took a bunch of pics this week and they are all random and disconnected.  It kinda sums up my week, I guess.  It's a busy time in all of our little lives.  We take one day at a time and sometime one step at a time.

Upland is still my happy place. 

I love riding my bike, especially with Henry.  We got real biking shoes this week with pedal locks!
Great grown-up spelling bee was fun.  Gardner and Derloshon were awesome!
My dad has a friendly little beagle.  I can't remember her name.

                                       

Bdubs is still one of my favorite places, but sometimes the people that eat there, need lessons in parking. 

My friend has a cute little cat.  Her name is Mama.

This boy got 7th in the South Knox Invitational and his team got 1st place.



Friday was a little crazy at work, so I stopped everything for a minute, took a deep breath and then snapped a picture of this turtle.  And that's a wrap for this week in the life of crazy busy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment