Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tie Wednesday Part 2

So a bunch of us wore ties today, but only a few of us got in the picture.  Goodwoman brought me a tie this morning and tied it for me.  This made me extremely happy.  She is pretty amazing.  Tie day Wednesday was super fun.  I helped a 3rd grader get dressed with her tie and her shoes around 11 am.  Normally, I would be super irritated about this, but today, I took a deep breath and enjoyed the moment.  I love my job.


There were so many others that wore ties on this day.  I'm so sad that they weren't in the picture.  Next WEEK!!!

Next week is tie and pie day.  I plan to bring 3 pies on this day, so come and see me people!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this picture. What kinds of pies will you bring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout! I am pretty excited for this Tie Wednesday. We are going to look awesome in our bowties!

    ReplyDelete